[Rock-dev] Setting Marshalling size for MQ-Transport.
Janosch Machowinski
2014-10-01 08:15:08 UTC
Hey,
how do I set the marshalling size for types ?
I get a lot of warnings, when I activate the MQ-Transport :
Orocos[WARN]: the MQ transport could be selected, but the marshalling
size of samples from the output port
/manipulator_front_task.status_samples, of type /base/samples/Joints, is
unknown
Orocos[WARN]: the MQ transport could be selected, but the marshalling
size of samples from the output port /dynamixel_dispatcher.transform_b,
of type /base/samples/RigidBodyState_m, is unknown
Greetings
Janosch
--
Dipl. Inf. Janosch Machowinski
SAR- & Sicherheitsrobotik

Universit?t Bremen
FB 3 - Mathematik und Informatik
AG Robotik
Robert-Hooke-Stra?e 1
28359 Bremen, Germany

Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-6611

Besuchsadresse der Nebengesch?ftstelle:
Robert-Hooke-Stra?e 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

Tel.: +49 421 178 45-6614
Empfang: +49 421 178 45-6600
Fax: +49 421 178 45-4150
E-Mail: jmachowinski at informatik.uni-bremen.de

Sylvain Joyeux
2014-10-01 13:27:21 UTC
rock-users would be a much better ML for this ... I am cross posting there.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:15 AM, Janosch Machowinski
Post by Janosch Machowinski
how do I set the marshalling size for types ?
http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Toolchain/PosixMQ

Sylvain