[Rock-dev] acd command broken again
Dennis Mronga
2014-09-26 13:30:57 UTC
Does anyone know where the message

"Compiling box2d locally, as there is no box2d v2.3.1 Package availible"

come from? It seems it breaks the acd command. Whenever I type acd on my
console, I get:
bash: cd: Compiling: No such file or directory.

Rock branch is master
OS is Ubuntu 12.04

Best,
Dennis
--
Dennis Mronga
Researcher

Besuchsadresse der Nebengesch?ftsstelle:
DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Stra?e 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

Postadresse der Hauptgesch?ftsstelle Standort Bremen:
DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Stra?e 1
28359 Bremen, Germany

Tel.: +49 421 178 45-6560
Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
Fax: +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
E-Mail: dennis.mronga at dfki.de

Firmensitz: Trippstadter Stra?e 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
(Vorsitzender) Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313
USt-Id.Nr.: DE 148646973
Steuernummer: 19/673/0060/3
Steffen Planthaber
2014-09-26 13:37:45 UTC

In autoproj/remotes/rock/libs.autobuild:479: puts "Compiling box2d
locally, as there is no box2d v2.3.1 Package availible"

It seems like any console output in the ruby scripts breaks acd.

Could you try using Autoproj.message instead of puts there?

Or should we remove the output completely?

Best, Steffen
Post by Dennis Mronga
Does anyone know where the message
"Compiling box2d locally, as there is no box2d v2.3.1 Package availible"
come from? It seems it breaks the acd command. Whenever I type acd on my
bash: cd: Compiling: No such file or directory.
Rock branch is master
OS is Ubuntu 12.04
Best,
Dennis
--
Steffen Planthaber
Weltraumrobotik

Besuchsadresse der Nebengesch?ftstelle:
DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Stra?e 5
28359 Bremen, Germany

Postadresse der Hauptgesch?ftsstelle Standort Bremen:
DFKI GmbH
Robotics Innovation Center
Robert-Hooke-Stra?e 1
28359 Bremen, Germany

Tel.: +49 421 178 45-4125

Sylvain Joyeux
2014-09-26 13:42:22 UTC
Somebody should review and merge
https://github.com/rock-core/rock-package_set/pull/16 which replaces
handmade crap by internal autoproj handling.

And adding output from package sets should be discouraged altogether.
This does not scale at all.

Sylvain

Hi,
Sitta Buhmann
2014-09-30 07:39:15 UTC
Same on stable branch.

Sitta
Post by Dennis Mronga
Does anyone know where the message
"Compiling box2d locally, as there is no box2d v2.3.1 Package availible"
come from? It seems it breaks the acd command. Whenever I type acd on my
bash: cd: Compiling: No such file or directory.
Rock branch is master
OS is Ubuntu 12.04
Best,
Dennis
--
Sitta Buhmann
MARUM
Centre for Marine Environmental Sciences
University of Bremen / Dept. of Geosciences
Leobener Str.
D-28359 Bremen

Phone: +49 421 218 65613
Fax.: +49 421 218 9080